
This weekend brought unexpected heartache and fear. I'm really not ready to talk about it but I need some inspiration on how to avoid becoming bitter when your world has been turned upside down. How can you not hate God? How can you trust him? I'm really struggling so please let me know how you survive. (photo:paindoctor.com)
2 comments:
Remember you have good caring friends that will be there through thick and thin, even if they do not know how you feel. I know the Lord still loves you Cassie! He gave you Adam didn't he? I love you tons and I am so proud to say that I believe you are my Best Friend! I am so proud of you and would also like to say that you are honestly my HERO! Talk to you soon.
Interesting... I was thinking of you this morning on my way to work and I prayed that you would have whatever it is you need most and that you would recognize the Lord's hand in your life. I love you, we all do. You are incredibly strong. You amaze me at the things you have faced and survived and you will survive again, because you are you.
As far as what works for me? I breath in and out, even when it hurts, and I pray for strength, peace, and understanding. It always comes...just not always in the way we want it or when we want it, but it does. I guess sometimes we just have to ride out the storm. In the meantime, pray for peace. I think of it like this...it has the same effect as morphine...the problem doesn't necessarily go away, but it makes the pain bearable for awhile while you heal.
Post a Comment