Monday, October 13, 2008

Freezing Date Nights and Happy Birthdays

I'm so excited that the snow season has started. It always brings a sense of magic to the air of our crazy world.


On Friday we went on a blind double date. It was really fun but kind of awkward at times. We went to a dinner and a corn maze. I completely freaked myself out like usual but it gave my an excuse to cling to my hot date!!! You know when things on just not working out when one of the daters leaves early to go to a singles ward activity!!!! If anyone's interested, this boy is single and looking for love. Let me know. (Sorry about the lack of Adam and Cassie photos, we both were sucking at the picture thing)



Happy Birthday Amber!! Today is her 27th. On Saturday she had a party and I don't know if it was something in the air or what but emergencies started popping up everywhere and a lot of our friends couldn't make it. We had fun anyway and a surprise visit from Josh.



It must be cool to be born in October.



2 comments:

Bronda Bailey said...

Well, if it was something in the air, it was in the air on Friday too because I didn't go to school. :(

Rawlings Family said...

Oh I am not ready for the snow...no no no. We need more than 2 weeks of Autumn.