This weekend was a busy yet really fun. Friday was a celebration party for Chuck and Sandy. Can you tell that we are all really excited? I finally got a chance to meet all the other bridesmaids. They are cool, pretty, and very down to earth. This was a great relief because they all know each other so I am the newbie. I thought it was going to be awkward being out of the camp loop but they are really cute girls. Ping Pong and the classic Halloween movie make for some good times.Then we had a girls sleep over. Has anyone ever noticed that when you get old sleeping on the floor really sucks? I even had a dream that I found my beautiful bed in Sandy's room. Then I woke up.
Saturday we went to a Bridal Fair on campus. I LOVE BRIDAL FAIRS!!!!! We got invited to the VIP room and they gave us really good food. Sandy fought really hard for prizes but alas she won nothing. At least they handed out lots of free crap.
That night Adam and I hung out with the Pattersons (it's a Christmas miracle)
The boys and Amy nerded it up while Isabel and I watch chick movies. That is pretty normal.
Adam thought this was funny. Isabel bought it in a pack called realistic dinosaurs. What do you think it is?
3 comments:
Well, doesn't look like any realistic dinosaur I've ever seen before! But check out its 24-pack abs!
How fun!!! I wish I would have went to the Bridal Faire. It is going to be exciting for them to be married.
I went the Bridal Faire with my friend like 4 1/2 years ago and it didn't look near as fun as what you guys did.
Post a Comment