
Okay, not really but it really would make dealing with Baby Mania a lot easier. Vermont has the second lowest birthrate in the nation. Of course I chose to live in the state with the #1 highest birthrate in the nation. I blame it on being a masochist. I sorry about the rant but I'm going a bit crazy. I love my friends and family but all I hear about are babies. Not only is it hard to relate to how exciting it is for an infant get a tooth or feeling the baby kick but it really hurts for someone trying and failing every month to get pregnant. Ladies you must have other interest right? I hope to still have my life when I have kids. Maybe my only option right now is to hang out with dudes and talk sports and Nintendo. Or there's always Vermont.....

School has started up again today. Since I have changed my academic plans, this semester is going to be a royal pain in the butt because it's pretty much a waiting semester. I am taking Abnormal Psychology though so I'll finally get to diagnose my family members. I'll also get to analyze the products of the nasty domestic experiment I call my childhood. As depressing as that is I'm really excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment