Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy (Early) Birthday Cassie

To start out I want to thank everyone for their amazing support and prayers, We love you all very much and without you things would be a lot harder.
I always stride to sterilize my world. I lie to myself because I want everything to be okay. I crave normality. I really can't out run this one. I am excited for the future and I know that adoption is the right path for us right now however, I need to take the time to grieve this loss. I have been a complete emotional basket case. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the crazy change of path that has come about. I don't want to feel but I need to, which is scary.
Note to self: when moody don't watch "Marley and Me" It made me cry like a baby.

On to the happy go lucky...
My Birthday is next week but I decided to get together with friends this weekend to avoid Easter schedule conflicts. We had a very chill BBQ. There was good food, games, and just calm hanging out. It was really nice and relaxing. Thanks everyone, you are all really awesome.

3 comments:

Rob Morris said...

Sorry I didn't make it up there for the party. I hope you have a happy birthday!

tnralvords said...

Happy Birthday Girl.

Blaneysmurf said...

Hey it is your real birthday today! Happy Birthday! Glad I was able to make the party...it was good seeing you again.
Seeing as how today is the day you were born I wanted to say thanks for being you. I love ya.