I feel like my life has been put on hold. I really haven't filled everyone in on the new plan so here it goes. I am not going to physical therapy school anymore. Why? I have never dreamed of becoming a Physical Therapist and if I am going to pay a fortune for my future, it better be for something I really, really want to do. What could that be? I want to have an in home training studio where i can take on my own clients without paying more than half of the commission to my bosses. The problem is I have no home at the moment and I want to stabilize my finances before jumping into my own business. The new plan is to become a Physical Therapy Assistant, but I can't get into the program until next fall, so I wait. First Step: get a job-this last month I have applied for over 25 jobs and no calls. Can't they at least call to tell you they don't want you? So again I wait for a call. With no job and no house the adoption process is also put on hold.
I got my lump checked which was extremely awkward and lasted 3 days. I had an ultrasound done and it looked like this...

The doctor didn't tell me anything except that he wants to see me again next month. I think this means he's not very worried which is good, but again waiting. The worst part of the whole ordeal was having to sit in the waiting room of the woman's center and watch all the overjoyed mother's-to-be coming in for their check-ups, parading their baby bumps. Have I mentioned how much I hate the woman's center. It completely sucks. We are now financial pretty screwed for awhile. We received our first of many medical bills yesterday.
On top of this it is final's week next week. Did you remember I was still in school? That makes one of us.
As for good news Adam has made a decision about grad school. He is getting an online Masters of English from...
Morehead State University
(dirty right? I think the person who named this city is the same guy who named the Grand Tetons)
No comments:
Post a Comment