Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime and Father's Day

Is anyone else bummed that we aren't having summer weather? Mother nature must really want to keep me as white as a ghost. Our family can never sit still. We spent the weekend at Bear Lake freezing our butts off and getting attacked by the killer mosquitoes. We also saw "The Proposal" with Chew. I highly recommend you seeing it. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie for a long time.






























I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. We spent Sunday talking to our Dads and laughing about life. I really love summer.






I found Adam's first white hair....We're getting old, it's crazy.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Adam only has one white hair? Jer is on his way to having no colored hair and I got my hair dyed (a horrible color) to cover up my many grays. They say that gray hair is associated with stress.. it seems that we need to have some more fun in our lives! Let's go do something! Oh, and I so want to see the proposal. It looks awesome!