Friday, July 3, 2009

The happenings of our life


I am completely twinkled-eyed in love with summer. It's as if the whole world is on vacation for 3 months. There isn't a whole lot to report other than that life is great. We are beyond broke and loving any minute of it. I still loathe pregnant woman I don't know. I've learned that people never let go of the past and I've wondered why to be "cool", people need to be making fun of someone. I find this to be one of the most annoying things along with the people from The Hills. I had blood drawn and came 2 seconds from hitting the floor, that was pretty funny. Adam got a tattoo.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Im really glad you added the "I dont know part" of the pregnant women you loathe! I would be sad if you loathed me! I sure do love ya and am glad youre having a grand summer!

Dirtius Wifius said...

real tattoo?