We went to Lagoon on a weekday which was awesome because all of the lines were really short. It was just the 2 of us because Sandy got hurt again. It was still fun though. Adam would get really sick after all of the spinning rides. That was pretty funny.
We went up in the mountains and made Hobo dinners under a lightning storm. Not the brightest people in the world but it did give a long awaited adrenaline rush to my life.
We have been goofing off with our friends.
Yesterday we went back to the small town zoo with Sandy and Chuck. Sandy was almost too excited. She had never been there before and expected too much. It ended up being really fun in the end.
Don't you think this is torture: putting the snake next too the bird cage?
The rest of the time has been spent packing up everything we own. Yes that's right, we are moving again on August 4th. Sorry it's a weekday but that is the fault of our new apartment complex. We would have much rather moved on the 1st. If anyone wants to help us, we will give you pizza afterward and we are not taking our pain in the butt bed with us so it will be a lot easier this time around.
I really want to look my age. I get mistaken for a 16 year old all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions?
What I feel like now:

I don't want to look Mormon mommy older (no offense):

I want to look smoking hot older:

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Fun summer! You know we will be there to help you on the 4th. Lovely picture of me by the way!
As far as looking older...let's go shopping! I can help you (it will take a lot of sacrifice) giving up your Tshirts and Adam's shoes to do it though. Hahahaha!
I want to look smoking hot older too; so if you find the secret, do share!
Post a Comment