Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cola's After Baby Shower

My dad's side of the family really wanted to give my little sis a "it's a girl" baby shower so she could get stocked up on cutsie chick clothes. The whole week leading up to it was definitely a challenge for me because baby showers are the equivalent to pouring hydrochloric acid on cheese grated skin. Okay they're not that bad, but they're about a million other places I would rather be than a party centered around a topic I love to avoid.
All in all the shower wasn't as bad as I feared. I love my sister so much that there was surprisingly no jealousy. That's pretty cool. My dysfunctional extended family also helped zest up the mood of the party.

I think she doesn't look like either of her parents or her brother. Interesting.





4 Generations...

The whole family minus my dad's bother (and all of our spouses)

No comments: