In order of birthdays:
Though you were a surprise to me, I love you just the same. You are growing so fast and you are the girliest 1 year old I know. I'm excited for the years to come and the adventure you will bring.
Here are a few pics of her party: (p.s. Little Isabel looks like her mommy now!)




Nicole
You are the strongest woman I know. I hope you realize how incredibly proud of you I am. One of the greatest blessings I have ever received is having you as my best friend during the wildest life imaginable. Congrats on turning 23. I love you.
Here are a few pics of her party: (p.s. Little Isabel looks like her mommy now!)
Nicole
You are the strongest woman I know. I hope you realize how incredibly proud of you I am. One of the greatest blessings I have ever received is having you as my best friend during the wildest life imaginable. Congrats on turning 23. I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment