Once upon a time 2 very different people met in a desert not far from here. The world wondered how such a pair could exist. Through heartache, laughter, and our crazy adventures we managed to work it out and are still here 6 years later. I proud of us sweets. Happy Anniversary.


2 comments:
Happy anniversary you two! You are two amazing people that were seriously made for each other. Six years? Has it really been that long? Well, you are still as fun and awesome as you were in the beginning but there has been one change. And I must say that you guys suck, just a little bit, by the way for this. Who gets better looking as they get older? Who? Besides you guys? I hope we're that cute on our sixth anniversary! We love you two!
What respectable-looking grown-ups you have become! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment