I think my hair ADD is over. I'm in love with my recent color. You will see more pics after this weekends photo shoot!! Speaking of hair, what is wrong with this fame hungry woman? At least she has taught us one thing, when you get a bad hair cut hair extensions do not help!!
Taking the "baby making" out of our lives has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I think that being busy has had a lot to do with that. I've even managed to lose count of days. I'm starting to imagine life being just the two of us forever. Who knows what will happen in the future? I must say though that things aren't bad the way they are.

If you are ever feeling bummed out, go on Hulu and look up Saturday Night Live, Laurence Welk.


No comments:
Post a Comment