Friday, April 9, 2010

The Danger of Birthdays



My dad, stepmom, and sister drove up to take me to dinner this week. The food was good but the attention the restaurant put on the birthday girl was super embarrassing.







As for other news, check out my new routine.

2 comments:

kathy said...

Happy birthday. It's good to be embarrassed now and then. As for your new routine, it's a bit cryptic, but if it means you are seeing a specialist, may I just say "IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!" And I mean that in a really nice way! Best of luck!

Melissa said...

Makes me laugh because I just stocked up on all of that fun stuff yesterday. It sucks having to worry about what pills to take on what day and the whole peeing in a cup thing. Good luck! I hope it works out for you! I will keep praying for you. Oh and Happy Birthday!