Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Summer of Awesome

As you all know, I am currently going through what I call the hairy armpit part of my life. When you're infertile, you get to watch your friends disappear one by one as their fertility moves them into a different world. Thankfully Adam and I have been blessed with a group of wonderful friends who are always willing to go on adventures, debate political views, eat great/not so great food, and take pictures of mullets on strangers. We are all in a very similar time of life and are there to pick each other up on the days our hopes get smashed, glued back together, and then smashed again. I like to think that God timed things just right so we would all go through our trials at the same time and that way we could have a lot of fun waiting for our dreams to finally come true. Thanks friends, may this summer be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! :)

By the way, the "word verification" for me to type to comment just now is "painfee". Seriously??