Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boys Night and a Cardboard Cutout

I grew up in a home completely made up of women. Being married has been quite a learning experience. Adam's really good friend Ben came to town this week and the old gang were back together. They ate wings and saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I haven't seen it yet but Adam highly recommends it.


I never knew guys could get so excited over a hot girl cardboard cutout...



This weekend I had one of those I'd rather floss my teeth with the dog piss gum I found under my car than have to relive this day. My wonderful husband took a midnight trip to Tooelle. There really isn't much to see in Tooelle, but it made for a perfect runaway.



Now for happier thoughts:
Meet Sonny and Cher. They are the silver blurs next to Conan and Quasi



and our newest pound puppy.... Weezer
He's a 3yr old Manchester Terr/Min Pincher. We got him so Indy would have someone to play with when we're gone during the day. They're already good friends.




P.S. My hair ADD strikes again!!! I've decided to go back to being a brunette. The bleach damage made me resemble a scarecrow.

No comments: