Next week I will face my third and hopefully final due date. The approach this time is not the familiar death row march. It is a walk full of gratitude and happiness. Since the loss of baby #3 my life has undergone a complete transformation putting me in a place in life I never imagined. An amazing place where I get to be a mom to the best little boy in the world. Though there will always be a small amount of sadness for the pregnancies I've lost, I'm eternally grateful that it put me on the path I needed to take to find Noah. He is worth all of it and I would do it all again in an instant if I had to. Saturday, April 9, 2011
The Beautiful Blessing of Unanswered Prayers
Next week I will face my third and hopefully final due date. The approach this time is not the familiar death row march. It is a walk full of gratitude and happiness. Since the loss of baby #3 my life has undergone a complete transformation putting me in a place in life I never imagined. An amazing place where I get to be a mom to the best little boy in the world. Though there will always be a small amount of sadness for the pregnancies I've lost, I'm eternally grateful that it put me on the path I needed to take to find Noah. He is worth all of it and I would do it all again in an instant if I had to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
Post a Comment