Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Very Old Man and a Pumpkin King

Our wonderful friend Jeremy reached the big 3-0 so his wife threw an incredible party for him and all of their friends. They even had a cake for my little man because it was his birthday too. We love you guys. Thanks for a fun night.


and it wouldn't be October without a trip to the pumpkin patch.



1 comment:

Julie said...

That is the only picture of Jeremy in the trailer playing. They said that they didn't allow cameras, so I didn't take one in. On the other hand, they also said that they would take pictures, which they didn't. So THANK YOU for snapping a photo! Also, the picture of me makes me laugh. The screen says "failed" and Sonny is pointing to the responsible party for the failure. :) Thanks so much for coming! The party wouldn't have been complete without you! Oh, and I'm glad Noah liked his cake. Although, I am unhappy about you not taking it home. Guess who got stuck eating half of it and then throwing it away? :) Maybe I'll become your running partner after all!