Thursday, March 8, 2012

Juggling Life and Still Coming Up Short



It turns out that bringing home the bacon and frying it too is ridiculously difficult to accomplish. I don't think it's impossible but I'm not sure how you women keep up. After consuming large amounts of caffeinated beverages I find myself completely exhausted and very unproductive. My apartment explodes into a cluttery mess the minute I leave and i struggle to find time to make myself look like a somewhat okay looking woman. I am still ridiculously poor and I miss my Noah more than anything in this world. I feel like I don't have time to think. It makes me feel homesick for myself. Oh the joys of adult life...

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is exactly why adult friends disappear. It's so difficult to keep it together with the people that live in your own home.. oh yeah.. and keeping up with the home itself! Keep your head up. I don't know how you do it being a working woman. I can't keep up and I stay at home. Just remember that you are loved, we all think you are fabulous, princesses are still princesses when their hair is crazy and they only put mascera on one eye and that we are all in a similar boat! You can do it! Girls nights help! I am planning one soon! Would you like to join?