This summer was brought to a bitter sweet end. This summer seems like a choatic blur. We jumped into the crazy world of building a house kind of by being in the right place at the right time. We talked to a morgage lender and suddenly we were thrust into decisions about paint and carpet. To be honest the commitment freaks me out but alas it's time. We really need the space to hopefully expand in the nearer future.
The summer was rough. Anyone who has faced the terrible twos knows what I'm talking about. Noah has mastered the art of testing his boundries. Our little man has quite the temper and in the blink of an eye transfers from our sweetheart to something resembling the Hulk. I have to bear hug him in order to avoid a bit, kick, or punch in the face. He lacks patience when shopping and tries to either run away or jump out of the cart. He will take off his shoes in the car and throw them at the driver when on the freeway. If that doesn't get your heart pumping, nothing will. He is potty trained except for when we put him in time out. He will without fail, pee his pants just to stick it to us. Though he presents us with the biggest test of immediate patience, we love him more than anything.
Work is good but I often feel like I need to make more money in order to keep up with the student loans. I seriously looked into the home health setting and I'm pretty sure that one day I will reside there. I wish that time was now but until November I have to stay where I'm at in order to qualify for my morgage loan. Speaking of being a grown up, anyone notice themselves singing along to the music at the grocery store? Crap when did our music fit in the relm of produce selection? Man I feel old!!!
Here are some scenes from our summer:
The Olympics, I haven't been this giddy since 1996 when Kerri Strug vaulted in a broken leg.
Hanging out at the Lake
Going to Birthday Parties
Hanging out with long lost friends and family members
Drinking Soda
and Going to the Drive In
I hope you all had a great summer. Now it's time to move onto pumpkins and sweaters.

1 comment:
The terrible twos are just that, terrible. He will grow out of it. He's a cute little thing! We hope to spend a LOT more time with you guys this fall. I do love the fall! Let's make some plans to go on a double date! Maybe a haunted house? We'll come up with something! Oh, and have I mentioned that we are SUPER EXCITED for your house! Woot! Woot! Woot!
Post a Comment