

After getting our little princess, we were required to stay in the state of Texas until we got clearance to leave. There is not a ton you can do with a newborn in the month of January so we had to entertain ourselves in the hotel room. We stayed cooped up in a cheap hotel for 2 weeks with a 4 year old and the sister he was curtain was there to replace him. It was hard and sleep deprivation and hemorrhaging bank account made everyone on edge.
The good news is that we survived and we made lots of great memories about the days we got to know our little miss. By the end Noah decided we should move to Texas because it was way cooler than home thanks to cable TV and the cartoon network.
Adam and I are still married and I'm pretty sure Noah got a fungus from the motel pool. I got really good at card games and my candy consumption was at a all time high. Noah also now loves his little sister and we made it home finally.




No comments:
Post a Comment