Friday, April 4, 2014

My Brave Little 4 Year Old


I love my son with all of my heart but I have to admit age 4 has been the most difficult age we've had to make it through.  My little man is testing boundaries with bad attitude and words that shoot clean between the arterial valves with the intent to cause severe damage.  Favorites include "I hate you" and "I don't want a mom and a dad".  When he's done being a holy terror, he is our sweet, hilarious, inquisitive, and polite little boy.  

His 4 year old interests and milestones include:
  • Green was his favorite color now it is again blue
  • Favorite shows include Adventure Time, Ben 10, Jimmy Neutron, Johnny Test, Ninja Turtles, and like every other kid in America, Frozen
  • He can do back bends and something the resembles a cartwheel
  • He wants to be completely independent unless he is tired then he wants mommy to do everything for him 
  • He is really into Skylanders but I think more the collecting aspect than the game itself
  • Speaking of games, he plays them all far better than I do
  • He struggles to play alone and is kind of a shy extrovert
  • He is obsessed with McDonald's.  Truthfully I would be happy to never see that place again. 
  • When asked what he wants to be a missionary one day he said, "No I'm going to be a doctor or work at McDonalds."  
  • He loves mud baths, sausage, and anything with sugar in it

No comments: