Friday, August 22, 2008

I attract flaky people!!


One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell you that they will hang out or call you and then just bail without a word. An old friend of mine said she would call me so we could hang out today when she gets into town. It is 10:32 pm and I have heard nothing. It is one thing if this was the first time but this person has done this over and over again. Sometimes she will call and tell me that she now has new plans that just happen to come up and she must go. How much is enough? When do I stop trying? She obviously doesn't care enough about our friendship because she almost always has something better. I'm sorry about the downer post but I left the whole day free and didn't even get a call.
(picture by nijawial )
found on photo bucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

I still love you Cassie! We will be there always!