Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Being shunned from fancy cocktail parties= Kicking Weekends

Sorry about the blog drought. I've been in a magical land called Midterms but now I'm back and ready to fill your minds with the inner happens of my life. This was the weekend of fall break so we decided to go to Frightmares on Friday with some friends. Unfortunately our friends bailed and nobody esle wanted to go. It was cool though. We spent the whole day together, just the two of us. That rarely happens.


Here is Adam showing his progress on the Biggest Loser!!! I think he's winning.


You must try the authentic Icee. Key Lime taste like vomit. Very fitting for an amusement pack but to survive you must chase it down with a blue one, then ride one of those spinning rides, then throw up and start over.


Here is my hot date eating icecream in the frezzing cold .


Adam and Cassie October 2058. (Don't I still look amazing? Adam however looks a little expired and evil)


On Saturday night we went to a Thriving Ivory concert with the Goddards. They were pretty good. I didn't expect much because it was a $5 conert and the opening acts were painful to sit through. I think the group did amazing and it was really fun.



This is the Goddard's next album cover.








3 comments:

Amber said...

Nice pick. I think that's how Jason looks all the time! We had so much fun!

Amber said...

all the time! my wife thinks i'm funny looking. -jason

Amber said...

j/k -jason