
I have be truly blessed and I need to stop taking things for granted. Here is just a few things that I'm eternally grateful for.
1. My incredible husband. He is my strength, my soul mate, and my best friend. He's also not hard on the eyes!!
2. My amazing friends. Thank you guys for loving me for me and not expecting me to be a certain way. You're more family than friends.
3. My heritage. My grandparents left everyone they knew and came to the U.S. from Sweden in the 40's to raise their children in the gospel. I don't know if I could ever be so faithful.
4. Amazing Genes. I have great hair, speedy metabolism, and legs the length of California.
5. The Savior and the gift of repentance.
6. Enough brains to pass Andy Anderson's Human Physiology class with a C.
7. Exercise, it's pretty much the fountain of youth.
8. Food. I love food.
9. Diet soda, especially diet Dr. Pepper
10. Technology. This blog is brought to you by...
11. Great In-laws. Adam's family is the best.
12. My little sis. I would have never survived growing up without you.
13. Kids, they are hilarious.
14. Puppies!!!
15. Medical science and the fathers who were willing to cut into people to gain the knowledge we have today.
16. My trials, for they make me humble, strong, and willing to help others in need.
17. Holidays, for they make life more whimsical, silly, and fattening.
18. The obvious needs like electricity, flushing toilets, and heating systems.
19. Cute clothes. I would totally make out with them if it didn't make me a psycho.
20. Music, the way to let out all of your emotion
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this year. When you are stuffing your faces take time to remember all you have been given.
No comments:
Post a Comment