
Do you ever feel like the world is working against you? One of those times where you feel like you've survived pretty much all you can handle and then the hard times just keep trucking along. I guess the plus side to this is that I have found I am a lot stronger than I thought. I'm just so tired. If you follow my blog you know the stressors I've been dealing with lately. On top of it all I get a 48 hour flu. It was one those gut you from the inside out and make you loss 5 lbs in one day flus. That sucks but I can handle it, that was until (ready for TMI) I started my period. Try dealing with cramps and a stomach ache at the same time. Not fun. Plus when you get your period when you are trying to get pregnant, it can be devistating. I am so frustrated. It took us about 9 months to get pregnant the first time and this month it will be 6 months of trying since the miscarriage. I'm sorry, I'm just struggling a bit. We are doing all we can but I guess my body is just rejecting it. I am so jealous of people right now. I really hate it because it's not me but I can't help it. I'm trying to stay hopeful and optimistic but like I said before I'm just really tired emotionally. Why can't it just work this time?
On a happier note: I had a photo shoot with amber this weekend. It was really fun. I know I look grumpy in all of them but there is only so much you can do when trying to hide braces. Here are a few of my favorites. To see more go to....... http://amgdesign13.blogspot.com/








2 comments:
Love the pictures! As for being emotionaly tired.... I am there with you. Thanks for being such a good support for me when reading my downer blog entries. It is nice to have people to talk to who can understand what you are going thru.I would tell you to keep positive... but I am failing in that department at the moment. I guess I am not much help... sorry.
I love the pictures, you look gorgeous (as always!!!)
Post a Comment