Monday, March 23, 2009

Hope, the only thing you can do.


Have you ever wished that you could sleep through the rough patches of life? That's what I've been feeling the last few weeks. Life hasn't been bad but I know it must and will get better from here. I have been having insomnia episodes so I would love to fall into a calm sleep with great dreams to awake come summer. With this wonderful weather I'm sure you all would love to join me. Atlas, we have to power through and be brave to appreciate what we do have. I want things to work so badly, it feels as if I can't breath. If I dare to exhale all my hopes and dreams will disappear into thin air.

On a lighter note...
My annoying elastics are back and power chains are on both the top and the bottom. Happily, if all goes right I will get my braces off in May!!!! My goal is before Sandy's wedding so cross your fingers.
This weekend I went to a Pampered Chef Party. Not really my scene but if was fun. I really should learn how to cook one day. Here is a cute pic of the after party:

2 comments:

tnralvords said...

HOPE. Such a powerful word! I hope the best for you. Such an awesome person deserves awsomeness! I agree with the weather thing, can it please warm up. Oh BTW, I love the music on your blog.

Adam and Cassie said...

Thanks.