Isabel's birthday is 2 day's before mine but we partied this weekend. We chilled by the fire and of course there was more food. We made fun of her for being so old even though the majority of us are following close behind. Amber molested my husband to get to the chips. Wow the power of Doritos.
Yesterday my Dad threw a double Birthday Party for me and my nephew. He turned 2 four days after my birthday. I can't beleive how fast he is growing up. It was pretty awesome to share a party with a two year old. I think that I've eaten my weight in cake this month so I'm happy it's almost over.
Now I'm off to the doctor to check my hopefully non-cancer. Wish me luck.
3 comments:
Good luck! I hope everything will go smoothly!
Hey I know Shelley! At least I think I do....Her mom works with my mom! If it's not the same person then they look A LOT alike.
What a small world....
It is so good to see so many familiar faces on your blog, I haven't seen ANY of my CEU buddies in years.
Happy Birthday too, it looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope all goes well with your apt tomorrow, good luck. I'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers.
Post a Comment