Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seriously? On top of everything else.

About two years ago (I think, maybe just 1 year) I was doing the routine check, you know of the female variety. And I felt it, the dreaded lump. I really tried to imagine it away. I know that's pretty much the stupidest thing you could do. Lately it's been hurting like crazy and it's really freaking me out. I think it's gotten bigger but I'm not 100% sure. My mom had a large non-cancerous breast tumor removed in her thirties so this isn't very surprising that I would follow in her footsteps. I know I shouldn't panic but with my luck streak it's hard not to expect the worst. Right now I really can't afford this, financially or emotionally. I've called the doctor and they are trying to get me in asap so I will keep you updated. Please keep us in your prayers because I'm running on empty.

3 comments:

Rawlings Family said...

A prayer is being said now for sure. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Bronda Bailey said...

We are absolutely praying for you too. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Blaneysmurf said...

Honey Bunches of Oats, I love you!! You are one of the strongest women I know. I am thinking about you constantly and will keep you close to my heart. Let me know what you find out.