I am really happy with my life right now. Not a lot has changed but I've started to look at things a lot differently. Don't get me wrong, I would take a kid in a heartbeat and I would love to be done with school, but that will happen in one way or another one day. If it doesn't I'm still in a good place. I am a woman though so this outlook may change again tomorrow but I hope not.
We finally got our Bedroom set up...
Before:


After:


and here are a few more of my puppy....

5 comments:
Wait, when did you get a puppy?! So cute! Also, I love the bedroom. It looks awesome :)
Big time jealous of the bedroom!
Your bedroom is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You should post some tips for me. I am a total 'tard when it comes to decor...
I also self medicate with Diet (caffiene free) Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Cake. We should have a party.
Cheri- I just look at the catalogs and kind of copy it. No talent necessary.
Julie- I agree, are you going to Peach Days?
Post a Comment