
Peaches Days this year was fun however my life carries around a lot of bad luck. I'm not sure why but it might be that I break mirrors on almost a monthly basis. Anyway so I was walking down the street, you see Adam had the car so he could take the dog to the vet while I was in class and then he had to go home and do some homework before the online due date. So here I was hanging by myself on a Friday night. It was like Jr High all over again. Walking down the street I swear every third girl had an enormous baby bump. I know, I know, you are all sick of hearing about but you go through it and then judge. What is up with everyone being pregnant? I swear they walk hyper lordotic on purpose. I then pictured myself spitting on them. Damn my conscience.
My book bag starts to slip and as I pull it up I hear my cute new shirt ripe. It's okay just a small hole. Adam finally arrives after my 2 hours of solitude and we decide to just go home because none of our friends are around. On the way home...
and then I noticed that there was a diamond missing from my wedding ring. Wow I didn't know that picturing myself doing something horrible could cause such trouble. It's a good thing I held in the spit. Could you imagine?
The next day went better after fixing everything. There was really good food and peach cobbler made with local fruit thanks to my sister in law. Adam had his first funnel cake and we had fun playing games at Chews afterward. Was it worth it? Well I could go without the extra $400 on my credit card but yeah it was fun.
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your bad day! (that ended good) I hate thinking about your diamond falling out! I am always afraid of that!
PS. I don't think I've told you- you're teeth look great! You look amazing! Modeling career here you come! Seriously, you're gorgeous:)
Thank you Lori!! You are the sweetest.
Oh man, Cassie, it's days like that that make you wonder if it's worth getting out of bed, eh? Sorry it was so tough!
Post a Comment