Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.


Since I'm chillin at the in-laws and my husband has ditched me again for a video game, I want to take a second to express what I am grateful this year.

I am so thankful that my life hasn't been very easy. I feel like it has made me humble and more sensitive to others who are in need.
I am grateful to have a warm place to live and enough to eat.
I feel so blessed to have Adam in my life. He is my best friend who puts up with my crazy self and has no regrets.
I am thankful for the opportunity to get an education.
I am grateful for,(like always) my friends and family
and for the armed forces defending our wonderful nation.
I'm blessed with an adorable puppy who can always make me smile.
Most of all I am thankful for my savior Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he has made for all of us.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.




1 comment:

There and back again...and again... said...

Wow! Your latest pic is so beautiful!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Love you both!