
One of the many downsides of being a woman is that there are days you hate the world and the next day you love the world. I'm sure there is some scientific evidence somewhere that can link it to your hair's recent level of rebellion.
Today's a good day. I made my hair look a little more like mine by adding highlights, I did just as well on my math test as I did when I used to study for it, we talked about the male reproduction system in anatomy, we had friends over for a bbq, and I think I'm finally getting over my baby envy. I guess I take for granted the perks of not having kids yet. Anyway, here is a pic of my cute hair. (I was really tired when I took this photo so I might look pissed but I wasn't, I promise)
1 comment:
So, I meant to tell you last night that I LOVE your hair! I had times like that too when we were trying to have Chloe. I would see people with little babies and be grateful that I could just go home and go to bed right away. Last night, I was up until midnight with her, then up for an hour from 2-3, then again from 6-7 and up with Kylie from 5-5:30. Let it be known, I am tired. Sorry the chillens' were misbehaving. Ugh. Thanks for inviting us over. We love hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment