I love this one too! I was just telling Jer that the other night as he was trying to change it from that to ESPN. Gag! I need Adams lack of interest in sports to rub off on Jeremy.
You totally would love this comercial! I love the colors, I need some one to wear these for pictures. How awesome would this look in the snow? I'm also loving the new background on the blog! You're becoming me :) Now I just need to show you how to change the font for your posts.
3 comments:
Way funny commercial! I love the girl falling at the end- classic!
Also- loving the new blog set up!
Hope you're doing well:)
I love this one too! I was just telling Jer that the other night as he was trying to change it from that to ESPN. Gag! I need Adams lack of interest in sports to rub off on Jeremy.
You totally would love this comercial! I love the colors, I need some one to wear these for pictures. How awesome would this look in the snow? I'm also loving the new background on the blog! You're becoming me :) Now I just need to show you how to change the font for your posts.
Post a Comment