Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snow makes me believe in magic.


So you know how I wished for life to be boring? Well unlike all my other wishes this one came true. Life is so funny that way. Now that I don't need the current classes I'm taking I caught in this moral battle of continuing to try. I am transferring schools so I don't need to keep up my grades and I already wasted the money. It's hard to be motivated to do something so useless (especially when it's chemistry) but I don't know if I'm capable of getting an F.

I'm back on the job front looking for work. I don't want a seasonal position, preferably something that will continue through next year. Please keep me posted on anything that comes up that I can work without wanting to pluck my eyes out.

I'm thinking about joining a gym. There is something about watching little miss perky butt run next to me that makes me work a lot harder.



I was going to stop posting about the joys of having the uterus from hell but since everyone knows, the damage is already done. Here is the story of my life...


It's crazy because I am using a fertility monitor that tells me exactly when I ovulate and yet I don't even get the chance to miscarry again. It's awesome isn't it? Along with the frustration we just passed due date #2. That was a bundle full of sunshine to go through.
Unfortunately I now realize when people start a family it suddenly gives them a baby curfew. That hasn't been helping much in getting over the blues. Our social life is not dead yet but it has taken many blows the last few years. Have I mentioned I'm really bored?
I'm looking into things to make my life more exciting. I don't have a lot of money and not a lot of willing friends but I'll let you know what I come up with. If you have any suggestions please pass them on.

P.S. My heart goes out to all of you who have lost loved ones lately. You are definitely in my prayers. Stay strong and hopeful.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! I think we are about well enough to hang out now! Kylie was sick a few days ago.. and none of us got it. I think she ate something funny. She had the four hour stomach flu. What are you guys doing this weekend? I'll check with Jer, but I don't think we have much going on!

Adam and Cassie said...

We're busy this weekend but we should hang out soon.