Friday, March 5, 2010

These are the people in charge of "Education."

Adam here.
I'm currently trying to get my teaching license renewed so I can keep inspiring the youth of America. Thanks to a new law, every time an educator renews his or her license, he or she must submit to a background check ($69.00) and get fingerprinted ($20). While I am a little confused about how my prints could have expired between 2007 and now, I do what I can for work. So, I went to the state website and paid my fee for the background check. I was then sent information about where I can get my fingerprints taken in Weber county. The state website conveniently lists all approved sites, including Weber State University. On their listing for Weber State, they point out the correct building, tell me where I can check the schedule, and offer the advice that parking in the A2 lot is free after 4 on Thursdays.

I got this information from the University:

HOURS OF OPERATION:February 9, 2010 through June 24th, 2010
Tuesdays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.

Good thing I get free parking after 4 on Thursdays.

No comments: