
I wish my life was different. I guess most people probably feel the same way about their life. I just feel like I've never been given a chance to catch up. I always believed that if I was able to survive being a kid, things would make sense. It turns out that when yo grow up you realize everything is broken and nothing is normal. Marriage makes you lonely. Making a baby is next to impossible for some, but as easy as blinking an eye for others. No matter how much weight you lose, you will always be fat. People can be really mean when they don't understand. Plan B should replace plan A in the first place because Plan A always fails. Wishful thinking often leads to disappointment.My life has become very stagnant. I hate that everything has a tendency of turning into an uphill battle. I'm tired of fighting, I need to rest.
2 comments:
We all have times in life that feel like this. Maybe our problems are different, but the emotion is the same. Keep the faith, if only a pinch of faith, that things are going to look up at some point. They will. You are fantastic and I appreciate you talking about the times that are not so easy in your life!
I have no idea what you're going through! I just want to give you a hug but I guess a virtual one will have to do!
You're a great person and your trials are not forgotten or unendurable because you have the Savior.
Keep your head up, girl!
Post a Comment