
Wow, my last post was depressing wasn't it? I'm sorry. I'm just so sick of hearing about the Clomid filled water bottles that everyone else seems to have access to but me. In other words why is everyone knocked up? I start to feel better and move on then out of nowhere another awesome announcement. I just want to throw up all over your happiness, no offense. The good news is that I've happily discovered that I'm not a super bitch. Just talk to another woman who has dealt with infertility (not the Utah version of infertility, If you tell me you understand what I'm going through because it took you a whole 6 months, I'll seriously slap you into the next tomorrow) and you will notice I'm reacting very normal.
I saw Alice in Wonderland this weekend and really loved it and highly recommend it.

also if you haven't seen Precious yet you should rent it. It will change your life.

4 comments:
You are not a super bitch, those who have not gone through infertility have no idea what you are going through. "Hang in there" doesn't help, "just don't stress over it" is even worse. Towards the end of my rope when I was dealing with infertility I stopped answering the phone, talking to family and friends and even isolated myself from everyone. You seem to be a much stronger person than me, strong enough to survive. After infertility, you can handle anything!! It'll be the hardest thing (besides death) that you will ever have to deal with. I am sending my love and understanding.
Wow.... your post sounds an awful lot like my post. Infertility really sucks and people honestly don't understand how bad it hurts. I get tired of hearing people say "it will happen on its own when the time is right." No, it wont happen without me putting forth the effort and taking meds to make my body work right. People just don't get it!
I just stumbled upon your blog, I can say I know exactly how you feel (I did chuckle when I read the post, it is all so true!) It took me six years to get my little guys, it is a lot of hard work and lots of emotional roller coasters. I wish you the best.
Lori
Prayer is a powerful weapon to overcome the trails we face,, be it be infertility or be it be anything..
should you need me to pray for you, please drop me an email, at councilofthemosthigh@yahoo.com
God bless you.
Post a Comment