Once upon a time there was a spider and he crawled on my hand. Then he bit me. Then he ate my head off. Then I couldn't talk. I went to the store and looked at the heads on the shelf. I found one that kind of looked like me. I put it on, got in the car and drove around. The end.

3 years old has been the most enjoyable and most challenging age. Noah has become so independent. He can dress himself, bath himself, and get his own snacks. He tells jokes and stories. He has great problem solving skills which constantly trip us up when we are trying to distract him from something. The more he gains independence the most he demands to do on his own even though he's not ready to do so. He screams and cries a lot. He hits and picks at the dogs, he touches things even after we tell him not to. He is testing his boundaries big time.
One day we were watching Good Luck Charlie, a really cute Disney show. He yelled out, "I'm going
to marry that girl!!!" Now he constantly requests to watch the show. Looks like my little man has his first celebrity crush. Wow that was fast.






No comments:
Post a Comment