Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Hope You Had The Time Of Your Life


When I got married 10 years ago I went from an exciting college life full of friends and activities to a married life nowhere near friends and family.  It was hard.  I started having a hard time going to church because it was a married student ward and we would constantly get to dreaded question, "When are you going to have a baby?"  Mind you this was before the infertile years but I hated the pressure of that question.  Did I mention I was 19 years old and in the middle of my college sophomore year?  Anyway coming back to the point, I was extremely lonely.  The only saving grace was Adam's long time friends who took me in even though I wasn't Julie (long story).  Well life has moved forward quickly and without us even noticing it and here we are at another crossroads.  Adult life has taken my friends and scattered them all over the world.  



Ian and Coylou are continuing their adventure in Japan

Josh and Sarah are moving to California for Chiropractic School

Chew is getting married and will soon disappear into what us married people call "the honeymoon stage"

Goodbye dear friends, it was a blast and we look forward to the reunion

and beware of slippery diving boards 


1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm only a few minutes down the street! :) I wish that I could come over to your house and just hang out with you without feeling like I am going to die. You are ALWAYS welcome here, even without any notice!